Make Your Home in One of the Country’s Best Places to Live With this New Director Leadership Opportunity!
- Reporting to the VP of Ancillary Services, the Director of Imaging Services is a key contributor to the medical center’s leadership team with oversight for approximately 110 FTEs.
- In close partnership with stakeholders across the organization, the Director is accountable for developing and achieving the service line’s strategic objectives, including clinical, financial, patient satisfaction, and quality outcomes.
- Additional responsibility areas include staffing functions, ensuring regulatory compliance, identifying growth opportunities for the service line, building provider relationships, evaluating department metrics, and serving as a liaison to deliver services that meet the needs of the community.
- Significant healthcare leadership experience is required and must bring 5+ years of experience in imaging or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center is part of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation that serves more than 30 million people across 22 states with 92 hospitals and 125,000+ employees.
- With a history dating back to 1929, Saint Agnes Medical Center is a 436-bed, state-of-the-art medical center campus that brings together the most advanced equipment and facilities, and the expertise of top-ranked physicians and staff.
- U.S. News & World Report named Saint Agnes Medical Center as one of Best Regional Hospitals in California in its 2018-19 rankings. The medical center has also recently been recognized by Healthgrades as Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety and as a leading hospital in the nation in the areas of neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, and cardiac care.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley, two hours to the coast and equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon National Park.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on their annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2020, including one of the Top 10 cities in California.
- In the heart of California, Fresno offers the luxuries of a big city paired with breathtaking natural scenery and is the #1 county in the nation for agricultural production.
- Fresno attracts residents with its diverse job market, inexpensive housing, great public school system, and array of cultural attractions. The Tower District is famous for its artsy Rogue Festival, classic car show, film festival, and lineup of restaurants that plate various cuisines. The minor league Fresno Grizzlies hit homers to the cheers of loyal fans downtown, while beloved events like the Kearney Renaissance Faire take place on Fresno’s west side.