Financial Leader Needed to Serve as New Executive Director of Revenue Cycle at Multi-Site Oncology Practice in California!
- The Executive Director of Revenue Cycle has administrative and strategic oversight for the revenue cycle function, including physician billing, collections, and reporting, at a multi-site oncology medical practice.
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Executive Director will oversee a team of close to 30 FTEs and play a key role in the practice’s financial performance. The Executive Director is accountable for meeting the practice’s Accounts Receivable performance standards.
- This leader will evaluate the department and current processes to develop and implement strategies for efficient reporting, technology systems, team structure, collections, and vendor management.
- Must bring 10+ years in healthcare financial management and billing experience related to oncology services.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree and HFMA certification preferred.
- California Cancer Associates for Research and Excellence (cCARE) is the largest full-service, private oncology and hematology practice in California.
- cCARE has 10 offices in the San Diego and Fresno areas, including a new 65,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art outpatient cancer center that was opened in 2018 and serves the Fresno and Central Valley community.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), cCARE offers extensive services and care for every step of cancer treatment, including oncology, chemotherapy, radiation oncology, infusion, and imaging.
- Pharmacy services are also provided at several locations so patients can get everything they need for their on-site care and full-treatment service for hematology patients with blood disorders, including gentle blood draws and quick and accurate lab work delivered in a supportive environment.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley and is equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park to the north and Kings Canyon National Park to the east.
- Part of a bustling metropolitan area of nearly a million people, Fresno attracts residents with its diverse job market, inexpensive housing, and array of cultural attractions. The metro area is surrounded by Fresno County's farms, which produce a variety of organic foods, from almonds and pistachios to tomatoes and peaches.
- Located near the geographic center of California, Fresno is 220 miles north of Los Angeles, 170 miles south of the state capitol, Sacramento, and 185 miles southeast of San Francisco.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on its annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2019.