New OB Nursing Services Director Opportunity in Garden City, Kansas
- Directs the development of strategic and operational programs for the service area.
- Plans and implements established departmental and service policies and procedures which compliment nursing division and hospital policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains satisfactory customer and public relations through direct or delegated contact.
- Develops and maintains a “service excellence” environment and achieves “completely satisfied” customer satisfaction scores.
- Maintains an ongoing analysis of clinical service performance and monitors trends and opportunities.
- Recommends, initiates and evaluates service improvements to meet the changing market needs.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and rules of accrediting bodies by continually monitoring the service and hospitals’ operations and its programs and initiating required changes or improvements.
- BLS, active RN license and MSN required.
- Three years of leadership/management experience in an acute care hospital required.
- Centura Health connects individuals, families and neighborhoods across Colorado and western Kansas with more than 6000 physicians and 21000 of the best medical staff the country has to offer. Centura Health has over 17 locations across both states with one of the most prominent being St. Catherine Hospital in Garden City, Kansas.
- Exceptional care, extraordinary people - it’s what makes the St. Catherine Hospital difference. Founded by the Dominican Sisters of Peace over 85 years ago, St. Catherine is the trusted leader of person-centered health, providing patients with whole person care; harmonizing mind, body and spirit. Through the vision of the Dominican Sisters, generations of Kansans have been served and are an important and healthier part of the fabric of Garden City and its surrounding area. Their caregivers are fueled by a purpose, united in a shared mission and powered to serve others. As they live out that mission each day, they are committed to creating healthier and safer communities. A spirit of innovation, a legacy of care.
- At St. Catherine Hospital they offer a broad range of specialties to best serve the needs of our community. Our service lines are always expanding as we grow with our community. As the regional health care provider in Southwest Kansas, you can rest assured that St. Catherine Hospital will be here for you and your family when you need us most.
- St. Catherine Hospital offers a variety of programs including support groups, healthy living educational opportunities, and community programs from Meals on Wheels, Perpetual Adoration and Comfort Zone Camp to Therapy Dogs.
- Garden City, Kansas is located less than six hours from both Kansas City and Oklahoma City.
- Residents enjoy recreational activities including visits to the local zoo, wildlife refuge and an indoor water park.
- Garden City has it all. World-class hotels and restaurants, pools, a fantastic golf course, incredible service, friendly faces, and multiple places for rolled ice cream. Garden City has everything you want in a weekend getaway, and all without the crowds.
- If you love to swim, golf, or commune with nature, Garden City is THE jumping off point for all of those and more! Finney County has enough history, art, and oddities for months’ worth of exploration and with long summers and mild winters, you'll find something to no matter when you plan to visit.
- Garden City Regional Airport is nine miles southeast of Garden City, in Finney County, Kansas, United States.