Join a Massachusetts Hospital as their new Interim 340B Program Director!
- The Interim 340B Program Director is responsible for the oversight of the 340B program for the entirety of the Department of Pharmacy within the hospital.
- The Director will lead the representation for the 340B program through their knowledge in legal, compliance, financial, and senior administration obstacles and will serve as the internal and external liaison for all 340B related matters.
- Responsible for the engagement with the senior leadership team and participation in all decision-making processes related to the 340B program as they relate to compliance.
- The Director will consistently maintain and review all ongoing contracts pertaining to the 340B Pharmacy Program and will coordinate audits.
- Ideal candidate will bring prior 340B program experience and certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Business, or Healthcare is required.
- The Greater Gardner, MA area is a safe and friendly family-oriented community with much to offer, Affordable cost of living and top-notch public and private schools.
- Beautiful and Historic, Gardner, MA, offers lots of outdoor recreation, boasts 21,000+ residents and is only 60 miles to Boston and 30 miles to Worcester, the state’s second largest city.
- Gardner is just 15 minutes from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area and just 20 minutes in the opposite direction are a variety of apple farms, pumpkin patches, hiking trails, abundant lakes and other outdoor recreation. Gardner and surrounding towns have an affordable cost-of-living and well-regarded public and private schools.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.