Become Interim OR Manager, overseeing 150 FTEs in a high-volume, collaborative department
- The Interim OR Manager is responsible for nearly two dozen suites across OR and endoscopy, and oversees 150 FTEs
- The Interim will handle recruitment and onboarding of new employees, as well as manage daily operations of the department
- Focus on improving turnaround times, on time starts and overall flow
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must be a collaborative leader with prior leadership experience in the OR
- Minimum BSN required
- Must be available to start mid-October
- Glen Burnie, Maryland is an East Coast city that sits along the Chesapeake Bay, with the Appalachian Mountains to its West
- As a suburb of Baltimore, Glen Burnie is only 30 minutes from the city center, where visitors can enjoy the varieties of aquatic creatures at National Aquarium, walk the historic grounds of Fort McHenry, and even catch a game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Baltimore is the largest city in Maryland and serves as the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic
- The city is home to Orioles baseball, Ravens football, waterfront restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and professional theaters
- A historical treasure, Baltimore is the birthplace of the National Anthem
- Baltimore sits less than an hour from Washington, D.C., providing easy access to all the historical attractions of the nation’s capital
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!