Join a rural Washington Medical Center as the Interim Rural Health Care Clinic Manager
- The Interim Rural Health Care Clinic Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the clinic while creating stability for the staff and physicians.
- This position will work closely with the clinic Director on workflows and projects.
- Focus on hiring and onboarding new staff, as well as mentoring young staff.
- Ideal candidate will have rural health care clinic experience including rules and regulations. Cerner knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Grand Coulee is a city in Grant County, Washington with a population of 972.
- Enjoy year-round fishing on Banks Lake, Lake Roosevelt, Lake Rufus Woods, or one of the numerous smaller lakes in the area.
- Don’t miss a scenic hike through Northrup Canyon or to the top of stunning Steamboat Rock, view all sorts of wildlife & birds, take a turn at the skateboard park, take a bicycling trip along the Columbia River, enjoy boating on all of the open water in the region, go swimming and water skiing, golf 9 or 18 holes and take in simply gorgeous sunsets on the magnificent Coulee Walls.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.