$10,000 Sign On Bonus Offered! Bring an innovative mindset to a health system and community in Grand Forks, North Dakota as Manager of Family Birthing Center!
- As Manager of the Family Birthing Center, you will oversee daily operations over both inpatient and outpatient areas for a system that sees approximately 1,750 births per year.
- Goals include taking a fresh look at the continuum of care and providing recommendations based on that assessment with regards to furthering education, providing leadership to staff members, and assisting in working toward a future Magnet designation.
- Prior Magnet organization experience is a plus, as well as experience in quality metrics and metrics that are more patient-centric
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- $10,000 sign on bonus and up to $10,000 in relocation costs
- Based in Grand Forks, North Dakota, Altru Health System is a regional, integrated healthcare delivery system serving northeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota and employing over 300 physicians and advanced practice providers and 3,800 staff.
- Altru is a physician-led, multi-specialty group practice with an acute care hospital, Level II trauma center, specialty hospital, more than two dozen Grand Forks and regional practice locations, and a large home care network.
- Altru Hospital has been recognized as the best hospital in the Red River Valley by U.S. News & World Report for the 2019-2020 rankings. The hospital was also awarded high performing rankings in the adult specialty of pulmonology and lung surgery and in the procedures and conditions area to include abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, colon cancer surgery, heart failure, hip replacement, and knee replacement.
- Grand Forks, North Dakota is located along the North Dakota/Minnesota border along the Red River of the North.
- Due to the presence of the University of North Dakota (UND), Grand Forks offers a variety of cultural events such as national exhibits through the North Dakota Museum of Art, touring companies of Broadway musicals at UND’s Chester Fritz Auditorium, and other events held at the Empire Arts Center.
- Home to many parks, golf courses, and facilities, Grand Forks offers many outdoor and indoor sporting activities including, but not limited to, soccer, baseball, and tennis.