Exciting opportunity to become the Interim Pre-Op/PACU Manager for a Colorado hospital
- The Interim Pre-Op/PACU Manager will oversee two dozen nurses and report to the Chief Nursing Officer
- Work with the Operating Room, Procedure and Central Supply leaders to establish department goals in coordination with hospital mission
- Lead daily operations including staffing, education, finances, workflow, equipment, quality initiatives, payroll and more for the pre-op and PACU areas
- Must have active Colorado RN license
- 3+ years of Peri-Anesthesia experience and BSN degree are required
- Grand Junction, Colorado is a premier destination that provides numerous local trails for visitors to explore by bike or by horseback
- For the outdoor enthusiast, partake in one of Grand Junction’s many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, rafting, fishing and camping in popular spots like the Colorado National Monument, the Grand Mesa, and more
- This beautiful locale has breathtaking red rock scenery and thrilling outdoor adventures for all walks of life
- If culture is what you crave, then visit the Avalon Theatre or the Museum of the West followed by one of the many delicious farm-to-table dining locations around town
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!