Lead Nursing Services for Psychiatric Unit
- The Interim Director of Nursing will lead clinical services for a 26-bed psychiatric unit with oversight for 50 FTEs.
- Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan's second largest city, is located three hours from Chicago and is only 35 minutes from the beaches of Lake Michigan.
- From world-class attractions and outdoor recreation to nationally ranked food and craft beverage scenes – Grand Rapids, Michigan offers visitors an experience like no other. Explore our trend-setting beer, art and music cultures, and learn why we’re a favorite family-fun destination. Plus, we're easy to get to, easy to get around in, easy to afford. No wonder Expedia calls Grand Rapids one of America’s Super Cool Cities!
- Nature buffs can explore fall color tours, farm markets, corn mazes and harvest festivals just minutes from downtown. There's also plenty of time to get in more golf, fishing, biking and hiking before cold weather sets in. All this, plus big-name concerts, new entertainment seasons, seasonal food and beer flavors.
- Grand Rapids was named as one of America's Most Livable Communities by the Partners for Livable Communities.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.