Head Ambulatory & Clinical Operations as Director over three clinics for The University of Kansas Health System – Great Bend!
- As the Director of Ambulatory & Clinical Operations, you will work to build strong physician relationships, centralize the team approach among the three operating clinics, and design a standardized practice model for the clinics.
- Other responsibilities include promoting high-quality care, excellent service, creating an engaging place to work that is efficient and is designed to grow over time, providing leadership related to quality improvement and performance improvement efforts within areas of responsibility, and promoting positive, collegial relationships among all staff.
- A background in driving EMR changes and standardizing EMR processes is highly preferred for this role.
- A master’s degree is preferred, to be considered for this role.
- The University of Kansas Health System – Great Bend Campus serves communities surrounding Barton County, Kansas. Services include high-quality primary, specialty and surgical care provided at the hospital and in clinics on campus.
- Hospital Services include Imaging, Obstetrics, Surgical Services, and many others; Specialty Services, such as Wound Care, and Outreach Services (including but not limited to: Heart Care), are provided as well.
- The University of Kansas Health System is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis, offering more options for patients with serious conditions because of their expertise and leadership in medical research and education.
- Great Bend, Kansas, is less than two hours northwest of Wichita, Kansas and under four hours west of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Visit the Barton County Historical Society Museum and Village, the Great Bend Zoo/Raptor Center, and Wetlands Aquatic Center in your free time.