Head Ancillary & Support Services as Director for the University of Kansas Health System – Great Bend Campus, located in Great Bend, Kansas!
- As Director of Ancillary & Support Services, you will evaluate the department’s staffing structure, paving the way for an environment where communication is key, and complete an assessment of all the roles and work volume of current and future staff.
- Other responsibilities include organizing and directing the operations of the organization in acute, ambulatory, and affiliated operations to include all aspects of patient care, staff development, financial management, and accreditation.
- Prior experience establishing positive communication patterns across organizations/departments is highly preferred.
- A master’s degree is preferred, to be considered for this opportunity.
- The University of Kansas Health System – Great Bend Campus serves communities surrounding Barton County, Kansas. Services include high-quality primary, specialty and surgical care provided at the hospital and in clinics on campus.
- Hospital Services include Imaging, Obstetrics, Surgical Services, and many others; Specialty Services, such as Wound Care, and Outreach Services (including but not limited to: Heart Care), are provided as well.
- The University of Kansas Health System is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis, offering more options for patients with serious conditions because of their expertise and leadership in medical research and education.
- Great Bend, Kansas, is less than two hours northwest of Wichita, Kansas and under four hours west of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Visit the Barton County Historical Society Museum and Village, the Great Bend Zoo/Raptor Center, and Wetlands Aquatic Center in your free time.