Join the University of Kansas Health System as the Director of Quality at the Great Bend campus in rural Kansas
- The Director of Quality serves as a subject matter expert and teacher for hospital programs surrounding quality, process improvement, compliance, risk management, infection control and patient safety
- The Director will drive the planning and execution of quality programs to maintain regulatory standards and accreditations, specifically CIHQ and The Joint Commission
- Implement evidence-based improvements as the health system optimizes data collection and reporting of quality outcomes
- The Director will adopt and integrate organizational mission, vision and values into their practice and management of staff
- Must have at least five years of leadership experience in developing and executing quality initiatives, ideally within a health system
- Minimum RN required, Master's highly preferred
- The University of Kansas Health System – Great Bend Campus serves communities surrounding Barton County, Kansas. Services include high-quality primary, specialty and surgical care provided at the hospital and in clinics on campus.
- Hospital Services include Imaging, Obstetrics, Surgical Services, and many others; Specialty Services, such as Wound Care, and Outreach Services (including but not limited to: Heart Care), are provided as well.
- The University of Kansas Health System is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis, offering more options for patients with serious conditions because of their expertise and leadership in medical research and education.
- Great Bend is less than two hours northwest of Wichita, Kansas and under four hours west of Kansas City, Missouri.
- The City of Great Bend is located in the heart of Kansas, on the bend of the Arkansas River
- Visit the Barton County Historical Society Museum and Village, the Great Bend Zoo/Raptor Center, and Wetlands Aquatic Center in your free time.
- Locals are a active bunch that hosts thrilling events like motocross, drag races and rodeos