Deliver compliance, communication and positive culture as the Interim Director of Perioperative Services
- The Interim Director manages over 30 FTEs and 4 ORs, in addition to supervising the pain clinic, pre-post-op services, sterile processing and step down
- Focus on establishing trust and communication with surgeons while also implementing policies that meet regulatory compliance
- Serve as a change agent and improve culture in the perioperative department
- Address outdated equipment, increasing turnover rates and staff credentialing
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in perioperative leadership
- Minimum BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Great Bend, Kansas, is less than two hours northwest of Wichita, Kansas and under four hours west of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Visit the Barton County Historical Society Museum and Village, the Great Bend Zoo/Raptor Center, and Wetlands Aquatic Center in your free time.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!