Join a Florida Hospital as their new Interim Chief Clinical Officer
- The Interim Chief Clinical Officer will be responsible for the oversight and high-level day-to-day operations of the nursing department.
- This leader will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- This leader will be expected to develop nursing and clinical department’s goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies, and procedures. Along with the preparation of short term and long-range plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals and growth objectives.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong visible leader, with the ability to hit the ground running and strong in all facets of nursing leadership. Minimum of 5 years’ hospital management experience required.
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration or clinical specialty required. Active FL or Compact RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Green Cove Springs is a suburb of Jacksonville located along the St. Johns River in Northeast Florida, Green Cove Springs offers visitors a welcoming community filled with rich history, outdoor adventures, and local flavor.
- Locally, the community is known as the home of Gustafson's Farm, a brand name of milk and dairy products sold throughout Florida. The main Gustafson Dairy Farm is in Green Cove Springs and is one of the largest privately owned dairy farms in the Southeastern United States.
- Green Cove Springs is also home to Lee Field during World War II, the area served as an airfield and port, the Military Museum of Northeast Florida continues to keep those stories alive.
- •From the riverfront Spring Park to the popular 150-acre Camp Chowenwaw County Park, home to cabins, campsites and hiking trails along Black Creek, visitors can explore their outdoor passions in Green Cove Springs.
- Located just 45 minutes south of Jacksonville, you are close enough to city life for a weekend retreat or more exciting adventures.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.