New opportunity as Interim Director of Nursing with a Skilled Nursing Facility in Greenfield, Iowa
- The Interim Director of Nursing – Skilled Nursing Facility will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the 20-bed assisted living facility
- BSN required
- Iowa or compact RN license preferred
- From its Lancaster Square filled with thriving shops and business to the surrounding tranquil rural countryside, Greenfield offers a world of good living and opportunity
- Just 55 miles from Des Moines and 80 miles from Omaha, Greenfield provides easy access to large city attractions
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!