Seeking an experienced Interim Manager of HR Operations and Leave Management
- The Interim Manager of HR Operations and Leave Management will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the department.
- Reporting to the Director of HR Operations, this leader will be responsible for a team of five HR Operation Consultants.
- This position will be responsible for keeping current department operations stable and functioning. Assess and identify opportunities for improvement, mentor existing staff, and keep the team and leaders aware of legislative changes relevant to operations.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge around leave management, and posses the ability to help while not directing. Must be collaborative, and open to mentoring others. Process improvement experience is a plus.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong knowledge of FMLA and Employee Leave experience required.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.