Become the new Chief Executive Officer in an outdoor lover’s paradise in Hamilton, Montana!
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will oversee the activities of the leadership team, as well as the financial stability of the organization.
- The CEO will be responsible for leading, establishing, evaluating, and revising the Sapphire Community Health business and services delivery strategy.
- Oversees outreach efforts and community relationships, while conducting corporate fundraising including grant writing and donor development.
- Implements goals and objectives of the Board of Directors as specified in the Strategic Plan and monthly board.
- Seeking an experienced, visionary leader to effectively plan, communicate, and carry out the organization’s long-term goals.
- Master’s degree in business administration, Public Health, Health Care Administration, or related field required.
- Must have FQHC experience.
- At least five plus years of upper management experience required.
- Background in working with the underserved population preferred.
- Sapphire Community Health is a community-based, outpatient primary health care center designed to serve the Bitterroot Valley.
- At Sapphire Community Health they provide integrated care that focuses on the whole person. Their clinic provides superior, affordable primary care for the whole family.
- They are committed to fostering an environment that respects diverse cultural backgrounds and values the dignity of all people and offering compassionate care for people of all ages.
- Sapphire Community Health is committed to excellence in the provision of healthcare. They will become the provider of choice working in partnership with patients to improve their overall health and well-being.
- Hamilton is a small town in the Bitterroot Valley of Montana and is the central trade area for hundreds of small farms, ranches and orchards that fill the valley.
- The town is surrounded by mountains and is a popular destination for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and camping.
- There are several museums and historic sites in Hamilton, including the Daly Mansion and the Marcus Daly Memorial Park.
- Visitors can enjoy the scenic beauty of the area while also learning about the history and culture of the region.