Interim Manager of Inpatient Case Management needed in Virgina Hospital
- The Interim Manager of Inpatient Case Management will be responsible for the day to day operations of 12 FTEs.
- Manage the deliverables for various team meetings including Utilization Review, SNF Collaborative, and the hospital Quality Management meeting.
- Focusing on leading the team and creating stability for the department.
- Seeking an experienced leader who can mentor the existing team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active RN license required.
- Certified Case Manager with three to five years of experience needed.
- BLS certification through AHA or American Red Cross required.
- Pay Range: $160,000-$178,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Hampton, Virginia, is a coastal community with 137,000+ residents, located less than 150 miles from Washington, D.C.
- Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton offers charming hospitality, multifaceted attractions and activities and an atmosphere of discovery.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.