Seeking Interim Quality Manager for Psychiatric Facility on Virginia Coast!
- The Interim Quality Manager will oversee the daily departmental operations at a psychiatric facility.
- A primary focus area of the Interim Quality Manager is to establish metrics and best practices to meet national standards
- Must have relevant quality experience in a behavioral health facility to be considered.
- Seeking leader with knowledge of RCA and IHI. Experience with Epic preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Hampton, Virginia, is a coastal community with 137,000+ residents, located less than 150 miles from Washington, D.C.
- Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton offers charming hospitality, multifaceted attractions and activities and an atmosphere of discovery.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!