Become the Interim Nursing Director of Dialysis in breathtaking Hancock, Michigan.
- The Interim Nursing Director of Dialysis will be responsible for the daily operations within the Dialysis unit and will provide continuous leadership to all direct reports.
- Seeking a detail-oriented leader who will be willing to be hands-on and invest time into ensuring that the unit is prepared for all surveys and is running all operations effectively.
- This leader will prepare, monitors, and evaluate departmental budgets, and ensure that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
- Reporting to the CNO, the Director will establish and maintain positive and professional relations with the staff, physicians, and public while focusing on overall quality of care.
- Ideal Candidates will bring former Dialysis experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) and active Michigan RN license is required.
- Hancock, Michigan, has beautiful summers and because of its proximity to majestic Lake Superior, it has wonderfully snowy winters.
- Hancock is a progressive and welcoming city of 4,500 residents on the north shore of Portage Lake, and is the northernmost city in Michigan.
- Hancock is in Houghton County and is one of the best places to live and raise a family in Michigan. Living in Hancock offers residents a dense suburban feel with above average public schools.
- Today, a diverse economy and employment is supported by two Universities, Finlandia University and Michigan Tech University. Additionally, Hancock is recognized as the regional center for healthcare, with more than 1,400 jobs in the city connected to healthcare.
- Hancock is the gateway to the Keweenaw Peninsula. You will find hiking and biking trails, the world’s largest steam hoist, Mount Bohemia Ski Resort, Ramada Waterfront, unique restaurants, and quaint boutiques in this historic area.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.