Lead Home Health Services at 80+ Bed Short Term Acute Care Hospital!
- The Interim Director will oversee home health services and lead a high-functioning team at an 80+ bed short-term acute care hospital.
- Evaluate operations for improvement opportunities and to ensure compliance, as well as provide stable leadership to the team during a time of transition.
- Seeking a leader with a strong home health background who is familiar with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Active RN license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Offering more parks per citizen than almost any other town in the Midwest, Hannibal, Missouri is an ideal place to hike, bike or simply enjoy the outdoors.
- Home to the famous Mark Twain, Hannibal boasts a rich history and a long list of other well-known residents.
- Residents enjoy visits to Cave Hollow West Winery, for fun weekend outings and tastings of locally made wines.
- The many businesses in Hannibal provide a diverse industrial economy, including the production of agricultural chemicals, food products, rubber and plastic products, electrical and automotive equipment and various other manufactured goods.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!