Interim ANM of Home Health Opportunity!
- As Interim Assistant Nurse Manager of Home Health, you will assist with daily operations for the department
- Must be immediately available
- Active California RN license required
- Harbor City is a vibrant neighborhood in the harbor region of Los Angeles, California
- Harbor City is a highly diverse area and is popular for its year-round warm weather, much like the rest of California
- Residents enjoy outdoor favorites such as beach going, amusement parks, hiking and music festivals
- The Greater Los Angeles Area boasts thriving restaurant and bar scenes, in addition to artsy villages, cultural marketplaces, and upscale shopping
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!