Interim OR Manager Opportunity in Texas!
- As Interim Operating Room Manager, you will oversee daily operations for the department
- Goals include focusing on employee retention, staffing, and utilizing rooms to full potential
- Must be immediately available
- BSN and active Texas or Compact RN license required
- Harlingen, Texas is located in the southern part of the state just 30 minutes from the coast of the Gulf of Mexico
- Harlingen is home to many points of interest such as the Iwo Jima Memorial & Museum and the Harlingen Performing Arts Theater
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!