A Connecticut Hospital is seeking an experienced leader to serve as their new Interim Lab Director!
- The Interim Director is responsible for providing stable leadership for Lab Services throughout the organization.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), the Interim Lab Director will conduct an assessment of the department including staff assessments, to assess current practices and implement action plans as needed.
- Will focus on improving efficiencies throughout the department to ensure optimal patient care and will prepare to guarantee survey readiness.
- Ideal candidates will bring certification as a MT, CT, HTL, and/or ASCP.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Located in Connecticut's River Valley with hills and rolling valleys, Greater Hartford is a picturesque and exciting location in any season
- A two-hour drive from New York or Boston, Hartford offers easy access to big city attractions
- Both local and national developers are investing heavily in the city through a variety of projects; including the new river front Connecticut Science Center, an extensive system of river front trails and parks, and various neighborhood improvements
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.