Behavioral Health Administrator Opportunity with a reputable 5 Star Organization in Northern California!
- The Administrator will provide oversight for all operational functions of the Morton Bakar Center and represent the program to state and county agencies, external partner groups, and across Telecare departments.
- As the strategic leader for the Center, the Administrator will establish the vision for the program and create initiatives that reinforce the organization’s culture, personalized patient care, and overarching Telecare priorities.
- The Administrator will ensure regulatory compliance, oversee quality assurance performance improvements, develop staff, and build teams.
- Must bring significant Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in California required.
- Morton Bakar Center is part of Telecare, a rapidly growing family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. Programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective, designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations. With more than 130 programs and 4,000+ employees, Telecare’s services are provided in multiple states.
- A 97-bed Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Morton Bakar Center provides psychosocial rehabilitation and skills-building support for older adults (ages 65+) with a primary diagnosis of severe mental illness. Under the direction of a multidisciplinary team, residents receive diagnostic evaluation and treatment to address their psychiatric and medical needs.
- A longer-term recovery program is provided within a supportive, structured, and secure inpatient environment designed to help residents prepare to move to the community and/or lower levels of care. 24-hour nursing care is available with an amazing staff dedicated to building a collaborative recovery environment based on Telecare’s Recovery-Centered Clinical System (RCCS) model.
- Hayward, California, is located in the East Bay subregion of Northern California, an inspiring city, with beautiful year-round weather and endless entertainment options
- The city is a leader in culinary discovery - one can find cuisines from around the world here, due to the diverse population.
- Ride the city’s infamous cable cars, or adventure outside of the city to Sonoma Valley and samples wines at one of the many local wineries.