Live next door to two national parks when you become the new Director of Provider Services and Business Operations for a rapidly growing medical group.
- Reporting to the President of St. Peter’s Health Medical Group, the Director leads physician contracting and compensation and supports provider recruitment to promote advocacy, growth and trust in the provider space.
- The Director will gain understanding of current and future state compensation models as the organization shifts to a value-based environment; assess and communicate feasibility of new comp designs and methodologies for the long-term.
- Influence the future of the organization by driving business development and growth strategy as it relates to budgeting, clinical service lines, innovations in primary care and expanding community services.
- The Director of Provider Services and Business Operations will play a key role in business operations including operational and capital budgeting, financial monitoring and performance, as well as revenue cycle collaboration.
- Familiar with practice management, operations, integrated health system, insurance side - payor contracts (translates how we pay physicians).
- The perfect candidate must have the ability to establish trust and be trusted. Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with physicians and advanced practice providers is a must.
- Accountability for accurate and timely payment of compensation including productivity, value-based, on-call, committee work, and other compensation elements per contracts
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in healthcare leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in healthcare administration, business administration, business operations, financial management, accounting, or related field.
- St. Peter’s Hospital is a sole provider, not–for–profit, licensed 124-bed healthcare facility in Helena, Montana.
- The organization provides healthcare services to nearly 100,000 residents of surrounding counties.
- Established in 1883, St. Peter’s partners with its patients, community, and medical staff to provide exceptional and compassionate health care.
- The organization is comprised of approximately 1,700 employees and 110 physicians representing about 30 different specialties.
- Montana’s capital city, Helena, is nestled between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks.
- Established in 1864, this charming modern city has managed to retain its history, providing residents and visitors a taste of the Old West.
- The area has over 75 miles of trails that originate in the historic downtown area, offering a first-class mountain biking or hiking experience.
- Downtown Helena, the state’s only outdoor walking mall, offers a variety of events, shopping, dining, lodging and entertainment in buildings dating back to the late 19th century.