Seeking a dynamic leader to serve as Manager ICU for faith-based Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican- Siena Campus in scenic Henderson, Nevada.
- The Manager ICU is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of a nursing department while ensuring environmental factors support high standards of patient care and assisting in the training, and development of new, and existing staff members.
- This leader will Create, and maintain an environment that is conducive to learning transfer. Coordinate the activities of the unit for each shift and direct, organize, and assign work to the nursing staff while providing patient care as needed.
- Goals for the Manager include focusing on the stabilization of the staff and cultural change, building the relationship between staff and physicians, and fostering an environment that encourages professional growth and collaboration.
- Seeking an active listener who will focus on team building and nurturing while also driving process improvement and accountability.
- Candidates with a desire to grow within the organization are highly encouraged to apply. A minimum of 3 years experience as a leader in an Emergency Department is required.
- BSN required; masters preferred.
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican Hospitals is southern Nevada’s only not-for-profit, religiously sponsored hospital system and has been serving the area for more than 65 years.
- To accommodate the growing healthcare needs of Henderson, Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican opened its Siena Campus in 2000. The second acute care hospital in the area enhanced and expanded the services of the Rose de Lima Campus.
- Siena provides unparalleled healthcare services in a beautiful environment - the hospital was named the eighth most beautiful hospital in the world by Healthcare Business & Technology.
- Dignity Health is a health system comprised of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff who deliver excellent care to diverse communities in 21 states, making it the fifth-largest health system in the nation.
- Dignity is known for the strength of its many benefits, including some of the best pension and healthcare plan offerings in the industry.
- Henderson is the second largest city in Nevada and is located only 16 miles southeast of the famous, Sin City, Las Vegas.
- On average, there are 297 sunny days per year, allowing residents to enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities.
- Las Vegas is an outdoor lover’s dream, being less than an hour from 52 mountain peaks, and offering a wide array of outdoor activities, including biking, kayaking, hiking, skiing, and horseback riding.
- Book an excursion to admire breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Red Rock, and Death Valley, California.
- Enjoy the convenience of living in a city that is open 24/7; grocery stores, pharmacies, Starbucks, and many other services cater to customers around the clock.
- The illustrious city is also home to the notorious Las Vegas Strip, offering residents exciting nightlife with a plethora of entertainment options.
- Las Vegas draws visitors and professionals from all over due to its booming economy, growing housing market, and diverse community.