Become the new Chief Nursing Officer for Pardee Hospital, a Member of UNC Health Care in North Carolina!
- The Chief Nursing Officer will bring stability and security to the staff and department during a transitioning moment for Pardee and report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- The CNO will need to be able to establish the culture within the organization while being a strong, patient, and supportive leader that can easily create relationships with the staff.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with a mission focused organization and can articulate “why they do what they do” in a way that everyone understands. They will bring a high degree of credibility among the nursing leaders and staff.
- Pardee Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital that is part of UNC Health Care, an integrated health care system owned by the state of North Carolina that includes UNC Hospitals, the UNC School of Medicine clinical programs, and eleven affiliate hospitals and hospital systems across the state.
- In addition to the 222-bed hospital, Pardee Hospital includes a comprehensive physician practice network, three urgent care locations, and five orthopedic clinics.
- Pardee Hospital was named in the top 5% of U.S. hospitals in 2019 and 2020 as one of Healthgrade’s America’s 250 Best Hospitals and received an ‘A’ Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade in 2020.
- Hendersonville is located in western North Carolina in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, a mere 22 miles south of Asheville and 100 miles west of Charlotte.
- Known as "The City of Four Seasons," Hendersonville is privy to the natural splendors that Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall can provide.
- Historic Downtown Hendersonville is bustling year-round with the activities of work and play.
- Main Street offers a mix of specialty shops, art galleries, funky-to-formal restaurants, and vibrant entertainment venues.