Strategic Leader Needed to Grow Lab as Director at Pardee Hospital, a Member of UNC Health Care in North Carolina!
- The Lab Director will oversee all aspects of the laboratory department that includes 36 FTEs and processes 1,500 tests per day for the hospital and provider offices.
- Seeking a visionary leader who can drive volume and revenue growth, while creating a more cohesive department where all lab functions are aligned with strategic goals.
- The Director will serve as a subject matter expert and be a visible leader within the lab, hospital, and community to enhance engagement, mentor staff, and build strong working relationships.
- Must bring 4+ years of relevant laboratory management experience and hold ASCP or NCA certification.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Pardee Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital that is part of UNC Health Care, an integrated health care system owned by the state of North Carolina that includes UNC Hospitals, the UNC School of Medicine clinical programs, and eleven affiliate hospitals and hospital systems across the state.
- In addition to the 222-bed hospital, Pardee Hospital includes a comprehensive physician practice network, three urgent care locations, and five orthopedic clinics.
- Pardee Hospital was named in the top 5% of U.S. hospitals in 2019 and 2020 as one of Healthgrade’s America’s 250 Best Hospitals and received an ‘A’ Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade in 2020.
- Hendersonville is located in western North Carolina in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, a mere 22 miles south of Asheville and 100 miles west of Charlotte.
- Known as "The City of Four Seasons," Hendersonville is privy to the natural splendors that Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall can provide.
- Historic Downtown Hendersonville is bustling year-round with the activities of work and play.
- Main Street offers a mix of specialty shops, art galleries, funky-to-formal restaurants, and vibrant entertainment venues.