Join an Oregon Medical Center as their new Interim Director of Radiology!
- The Interim Director of Radiology will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations.
- The Interim Director will oversee both inpatient and outpatient exams and will collaborate with multiple departments including the utilization of tele-radiology.
- Will oversee multiple services including CT, X-Ray, and ultrasound/echo procedures while ensuring optimal patient care.
- Ideal candidates will bring extensive leadership experience within a related setting.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Active Oregon x-ray tech and CT tech licenses are required.
- Heppner, Oregon, is one of the gems of Oregon located about three hours outside Portland.
- Nestled in a narrow valley, the city of Heppner is known as the “Gateway to the Blues” due to how it meanders over the Blue Mountains. Canyons, rivers, farms, and ranches add to the picturesque drive along what is also known as the Blue Mountain Scenic Byway and the Blue Mountain Century Scenic Bikeway.
- The region is home to 6,200 acres of riding, snowmobile and cross-country ski trails, and is becoming known for the local food scene.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.