This hundred-million-dollar health system and hospital in Oregon is thriving, and is searching for its next CEO!
- As Chief Executive Officer, you will work to enhance engagement at all levels – with a holistic approach that includes the community, the organization, and the board in those conversations – build dynamic executive teams, and establish organization-wide quality excellence.
- The ideal leader will possess a background in building strong relationships with physicians, work to drive quality and clinical excellence, and engage as an operational leader within the thriving health system.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the community is key, in this role, to maximizing resources for better overall health outcomes
- A bachelor’s degree is required to be considered for this opportunity; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center (GSMC) is a 25 bed, not-for-profit hospital with over 500 employees, including over 40 physicians. The hospital is a Level 3 Trauma Center and is accredited by DNV.
- Boasting state-of-the-art equipment not typically found in smaller hospitals, GSMC is the largest entity in the Good Shepherd Health Care System (GSHCS).
- GSHCS offers complete Medical/Surgical, OB/GYN, Critical Care, Surgery Services, IV Therapy/Oncology, Physical/Speech/Respiratory Therapy, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Sleep Therapy, and Dermatology.
- The National Rural Healthcare Association named Good Shepherd to its 2011 Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in America list, based on over 50 measures including patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes. Good Shepherd was also named to The Oregonian’s “Top Workplaces in Oregon and Southwestern Washington”.
- Hermiston, Oregon is centrally located between the major cities of Portland, Oregon, Spokane, Washington, Boise, Idaho, and Seattle, Washington, with Tri-Cities, Washington being another city that lies close by (30 to 45 miles).
- Hermiston possesses a diverse and booming economy, with a large agriculture industry to major national chain retailers such as Wal-Mart and Home Depot. Amazon is another local employer that has injected life into the now largest and fastest-growing city in eastern Oregon
- Hermiston’s growing population has allowed the area to thrive; from malls and restaurants to easy-access airports, the city is a wonderful place to establish roots.
- The modern, family-focused community possesses plenty of outdoor activities like golf, horseback riding, fishing, and camping. With the Columbia River and the Umatilla River located nearby, residents enjoy many outdoor water sports as well.