A Health Care System in Oregon is searching for an Interim Assistant Nurse Manager of Operating Room to join their team
- The Interim Assistant Nurse Manager of Operating Room is responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the department supporting six ORs.
- This position will report to the Vice President of Nursing, and oversee a team of ~600 FTEs.
- This leader will assist with selection, orientation, on-boarding, and retention of employees. They will serve as a role model and encourage staff to participate in professional development. They will ensure patient and employee satisfaction is promoted.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge of current technology and equipment, and possess the ability to provide exceptional clinical and nursing leadership. Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active OR RN or compact state license required.
- Hermiston, Oregon is centrally located between the major cities of Portland, Oregon, Spokane, Washington, Boise, Idaho, and Seattle, Washington, with Tri-Cities, Washington being another city that lies close by (30 to 45 miles).
- Hermiston possesses a diverse and booming economy, with a large agriculture industry to major national chain retailers such as Wal-Mart and Home Depot. Amazon is another local employer that has injected life into the now largest and fastest-growing city in eastern Oregon
- Hermiston’s growing population has allowed the area to thrive; from malls and restaurants to easy-access airports, the city is a wonderful place to establish roots.
- The modern, family-focused community possesses plenty of outdoor activities like golf, horseback riding, fishing, and camping. With the Columbia River and the Umatilla River located nearby, residents enjoy many outdoor water sports as well.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.