A Pennsylvania Medical Center is seeking their new Interim Director of Operations for their Hematologic and Radiational Oncology departments!
- The Interim Director of Operations will provide leadership for the Hematologic and Radiational Oncology departments within the medical center, and will oversee approximately 30 direct reports.
- Will coordinate and maintain the fiscal management within each department and will help to improve the cycle collections.
- Seeking a leader who will bring strong emotional intelligence and will be able to communicate well with staff members as well as other leaders to ensure stabilization within the departments.
- Ideal Candidates will bring experience working within the revenue cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania, is just east of the state’s capital Harrisburg and less than three hours from Philadelphia and Washington, DC. With tons of attractions, dining options, shopping, a renowned spa, and live concerts and shows, everyone will find something to do and enjoy only in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth!
- The city offers a blend of urban appeal and natural settings with today’s trends and a fascinating history. Antique shops and B&Bs dot the region.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can explore the Adventure Trail to discover miles of hiking and biking trails, places to paddle with kayaks and canoes, and other outdoor activities like petting zoos or safari expeditions.
- The wineries and distilleries offer twists on traditional flavors, beautiful scenery, and lots of live music. Craft breweries on the new Brew Barons Beer Trail are hopping with hundreds of flavorful varieties.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.