Seeking Strategic Financial Leader to Serve as Interim CFO at Medical Center in Northeast United States!
- The Interim Chief Financial Officer will lead the HIM, contract management, billing, accounting, payroll, revenue cycle, supply management, and procurement functions at a medical center in the Northeast U.S.
- Focus areas of the Interim CFO include ensuring a strong business plan for future financial sustainability, as well as assessing financial viability of service lines.
- Seeking hands-on leader with significant CFO or executive-level financial leadership in a healthcare setting.
- Must be immediately available.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!