Support change management and regulatory readiness as Interim Nurse Educator/Auditor, during the 11PM – 7AM night shift
- The Interim Nurse Educator/Auditor reports to the Director of Nursing and serve as a change agent in a transitioning long-term care organization
- Provides education in preparation for Joint Commission survey and to ensure all staff are knowledgeable and compliant with quality standards
- Shift is from 11PM – 7AM
- Must be a hands-on nurse educator with experience in regulatory readiness
- Long Term Care and/or Covid-19 experience is preferred
- Located in Western Massachusetts, Holyoke is ideally situated to offer easy access to the best of the region; take a trip up to the mountains or hit the slopes at nearby ski resorts.
- Find yourself in a new adventure every week; Holyoke sees all four seasons and has varied terrains all around, making it an ideal place to hike, climb, bike, swim, ski, fish and more.
- Holyoke is a regional hub for shopping since the construction of Holyoke Mall, coming in at 1.6 million square feet, making it one of the largest shopping malls in New England.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!