Become Assistant Director of Perioperative Services in Holyoke, Massachusetts, a New England hub for mountains, ski trips and weekend getaways!
- The Assistant Director of Perioperative Services will work in collaboration with the current department director to oversee operations for a 9-bed OR unit, including Pre-Op/Post-Op and Sterile Processing.
- Reporting to the Director of Perioperative Services, this leader will assist in overseeing department staff alongside the current department director.
- This leader will be asked to work with the current department director to develop and implement a succession plan, assist in day-to-day operations, including recruitment and retention efforts. Lastly, this leader will also work to help department grow spine and thoracic service line operations.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly visible, hands on, engaged leader. Must possess extensive knowledge of OR operations. Must be capable of building effective working relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred. Active RN licenses required.
- Holyoke Medical Center is an independent community hospital with over 200 providers, 198 beds and 1,200 employees serving the health care needs of the Pioneer Valley, including Holyoke, Chicopee, South Hadley, Westfield, West Springfield, Easthampton, Southampton, Granby, and Belchertown.
- As a member of Valley Health Systems, Holyoke Medical Center is joined by three sister facilities, all working together to serve Holyoke and its surrounding communities.
- Reflected by nearly two dozen awards, recognitions and accreditations, Holyoke Medical Center displays its commitment to patient care, quality, safety, and satisfaction on all fronts.
- The Leapfrog Group named Holyoke Medical Center to its annual list of Top Hospitals in 2020, 2016, and 2014.
- Located in Western Massachusetts, Holyoke is ideally situated to offer easy access to the best of the region; take a trip up to the mountains or hit the slopes at nearby ski resorts.
- Find yourself in a new adventure every week; Holyoke sees all four seasons and has varied terrains all around, making it an ideal place to hike, climb, bike, swim, ski, fish and more.
- Holyoke is a regional hub for shopping since the construction of Holyoke Mall, coming in at 1.6 million square feet, making it one of the largest shopping malls in New England.
- Break away from the small-town vibes and take on any of Holyoke’s neighboring cities: Boston (1.5 hours), Hartford (45 min), NYC (3 hours).
- Due to its access to hydropower, Holyoke has been very successful in recent years attracting high-tech jobs to bolster its economic base, partnering with institutions such as Cisco, Harvard University and MIT.