Bring your expertise to Hawaii as you take on the Interim Department Manager, PACU role!
- Shift is 7:00AM-3:30PM.
- The Interim Department Manager, PACU manages 24-hour departments providing patient care services and ensures staff provide high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum.
- Develops and maintains clinical standards of care and practice and is responsible for all resource budgeting, selection and development.
- This will be a 13-week assignment.
- Active HI RN license,
- BSN Degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Honolulu is the capital and largest city in the beautiful state of Hawaii and has been ranked the second safest city in the United States
- The sprawling city is home to historic landmarks, world-class shopping, and a flourishing arts and culture scene
- World-famous beach, Waikiki, is nestled against Honolulu and the Pacific Ocean – offering peaceful waters, perfect for swimming, paddle-boarding, and canoeing
- The city is part of the larger island of Oahu, which is home to more than 100 beaches
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.