A Texas community-centered Mental Health Clinic is seeking their new Chief Nursing Officer!
- The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) is a key member of the hospital’s Senior Management Team with leadership for the clinical nursing practices and patient care delivery of all nursing units.
- Reporting to the hospital’s President/Chief Executive Officer, the CNO will build strong collaborative partnerships with medical staff, hospital leadership, and across departments, as well as lead the immediate and long-term strategic planning for nursing services.
- The CNO will monitor KPIs, metrics, and guarantee the achievement of goals and strategies that have been implemented.
- Will demonstrate self-adaptability by tackling situations involving uncertainty, change, and shifting priorities. This will include navigating setbacks, accomplishing organizational objectives, and representing extreme flexibility.
- The CNO is responsible for budget and policy development for all nursing units, regulatory compliance, quality outcomes, and identifying improvement opportunities around operational efficiencies and additional key patient care priorities.
- Seeking an engaging nursing leader with an operational approach and a passion for patient care that is rooted in exceptional quality outcomes. Additionally, the CNO will create and maintain a positive working environment for all staff members and will provide continuous mentorship, and visibility.
- Must bring 5+ years of nursing leadership experience, preferably in a psychiatric setting.
- Master of Science in Nursing and active Registered Nursing license required. PhD and Certification in Nursing Administration are preferred.