Join a small town hospital as Interim Director of Nursing for Emergency Services, where you'll work under the leadership of the Chief Nursing Officer
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Interim Director of Nursing for Emergency Services will lead clinical services and staff for the ED
- The Interim Director will establish priorities for education, regulatory compliance and appropriate conduct
- Active Kansas or Compact RN license required.
- Hutchinson, Kansas, is a city with much to offer including plenty of dining and shopping options, the Hutchinson Zoo, and The Cosmosphere – a space museum housing over 13,000 spaceflight artifacts.
- Hutchinson hosts the annual Kansas State Fair every year, lasting ten days and attracting over 1,000 commercial vendors.
- Located less than one hour from Wichita, KS, Hutchinson is on the beautiful Kansas Prairie and is a one-stop destination for family fun and adventure. Outdoor enthusiasts will find that Hutchinson is the perfect spot to set up camp when spending the weekend fishing, biking, or hiking.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!