Join Cape Cod Healthcare, a progressive system, as Manager of Talent Acquisition!
- As Manager of Talent Acquisition, you are responsible for structuring and developing the Talent Acquisition Department.
- Goals include managing the full-cycle, results-driven sourcing and recruiting efforts to meet the talent-resource needs of Cape Cod Healthcare, developing and relying on metrics, effective business partnerships, deep knowledge of best-recruiting practices, and heading the development of an effective team environment to deliver recruiting success.
- Prior Taleo, or similar talent management system, union environment, and healthcare experience are highly preferred.
- Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC) is the leading provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod
- CCHC is comprised of two acute care hospitals, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation facility, an assisted living facility, and is the Cape’s leading provider of home care and hospice services.
- The organization has more than 450 physicians, 5,300 employees, and 1,100 volunteers
- Hyannis is a village on the Cape Cod peninsula in Massachusetts, centrally located for residents to enjoy all the Cape has to offer in an upbeat, popular location
- The largest of the seven villages in the town of Barnstable, Hyannis is known for its beaches and the private Kennedy compound at nearby Hyannis Port
- From museums for history buffs to a comedy club for entertainment junkies to whale watching for outdoor recreational gurus, the area has a unique charm that packs something for everyone