Drive Innovative System-Wide Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition Initiatives as Director of Employment Services at Cape Cod Healthcare on the Coast!
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources, the Director of Employment Services will lead system-wide HR functions related to recruitment, employee engagement, employee relations, and performance management.
- Oversight includes four direct reports. This leader will ensure HR team members are properly coached and equipped with resources to provide value-added counsel across the organization.
- Utilizing best practices, relevant data, and key partnerships, the Director will lead the standardization of processes across the system and drive strategy for an innovative talent acquisition program.
- The Director plays an integral role in developing comprehensive onboarding, retention, and leadership training programs to enhance the overall employee experience.
- Must bring a background in employee relations and talent acquisition. Experience in a healthcare setting and working with unions is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree and PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
- Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC) is the leading provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod.
- CCHC is comprised of two acute care hospitals, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation facility, an assisted living facility, and is the Cape’s leading provider of home care and hospice services.
- The organization has more than 450 physicians, 5,300 employees, and 790 volunteers.
- Cape Cod Healthcare is nationally recognized for its quality patient care, including Cape Cod Hospital being named as one of America’s 100 Great Community Hospitals in 2020 by Becker’s Hospital Review for the ninth consecutive year. Both Cape Cod Healthcare hospitals earned an ‘A’ Hospital Safety Score in 2020 by The Leapfrog Group.
- Hyannis is a village on the Cape Cod peninsula in Massachusetts, centrally located for residents to enjoy all the Cape has to offer in an upbeat, popular location.
- The largest of the seven villages in the town of Barnstable, Hyannis is known for its beaches and the private Kennedy compound at nearby Hyannis Port.
- From museums for history buffs to a comedy club for entertainment junkies to whale watching for outdoor recreational gurus, the area has a unique charm that packs something for everyone.