Wonderful FQHC CEO opportunity in sunny San Diego County, CA!
The CEO will look to maintain the strong culture that has been established and position the organization to anticipate and prepare for the future. The successful candidate will have a transparent, creative, and accountable leadership style who is metric focused on quality measures and eager to connect with the Board and community as a whole. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for overall strategic leadership and direction of Imperial Beach Community Clinic. The Chief Executive Officer assures that the goals and objectives of the organization’s overall leaders are consistent with the philosophy, mission and goals of Imperial Beach Community Clinic. The CEO will set objectives, plan, direct, organize, control and evaluate the operations of the health center.
Imperial Beach Community Clinic is comprised of the Imperial Beach Health Center on 949 Palm Avenue and the Nestor Community Health Center at 1016 Outer Road, less than 2 miles away. This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. IBCC has met rigorous criteria within six (6) standards leading to the highest level of Patient Centered Medical Home recognition from the National Committee on Quality Assurance.
Each year, our staff provides women’s, behavioral, pediatric and adult care to more than 10,000 patients. We are passionate about serving those who may not otherwise have access to healthcare. To ensure clear communication with all patients, IBCC has many staff members, nurses and doctors who speak both English and Spanish. Our staff are trained to recognize cultural differences among people of differing ages, backgrounds, genders and education levels. Over the past 40 years, we’ve helped countless patients thrive in career and community despite chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. Our prenatal and pediatric services ensure our community’s children grow up as healthy as possible, so they can capture every opportunity.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Business Administration, healthcare administration or related field of study. Master’s degree or Post-graduate work in Public Health strongly preferred.
- Five to ten years demonstrated success in leading and directing a community health care facility of similar size and scope.
- Demonstrated a significant knowledge of trends and issues, laws and regulations related to the delivery of ambulatory and behavioral health care services.
- Demonstrated success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence, including civic leaders, charitable agencies, fundraising sources etc.
- Demonstrated success with planning, analysis and implementation of decisions affecting new business growth and development.
- Demonstrated success in the selecting and developing, in motivating and directing, high performing teams.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.