Seeking Leader for Interim Director of Compliance Role at Health System in Indiana!
- The Interim Director of Compliance will oversee the compliance function for a healthcare system, including audit support, review of grants, and bill coding.
- Seeking leader with a strong background in compliance and audit in a healthcare setting.
- Must be immediately available.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Indianapolis/Marion County is the twelfth largest city in the United States and is one of the most livable big cities in the US.
- Offering top-notch professional sports venues, a thriving convention industry, and numerous cultural attractions, Indianapolis offers a variety of recreational opportunities.
- Residents of Indianapolis take advantage of reasonable housing costs, great school systems, and a business friendly environment.
- Indianapolis is a city large enough to support a richly diverse cultural environment, yet small enough to maintain an affordable and neighborly community.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!