Opportunity to Serve As Interim Director of Compliance Effectiveness at a Healthcare System in Indiana!
- Seeking an Interim Director of Compliance Effectiveness at a healthcare system to complete risk assessments for multiple service lines and an internal audit to determine compliance adherence.
- Leader must have prior experience with billing compliance in ambulatory and behavioral health settings.
- This role reports to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Indianapolis/Marion County is the twelfth largest city in the United States and is one of the most livable big cities in the US.
- Offering top-notch professional sports venues, a thriving convention industry, and numerous cultural attractions, Indianapolis offers a variety of recreational opportunities.
- Residents of Indianapolis take advantage of reasonable housing costs, great school systems, and a business friendly environment.
- Indianapolis is a city large enough to support a richly diverse cultural environment, yet small enough to maintain an affordable and neighborly community.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!