Provide daily operations management for 30 ORs at a hospital in Indianapolis
- The Interim Manager, OR will provide daily operations management for a hospital’s 30 ORs that average 1,400 monthly cases.
- OR specialties include general surgery, urology, robotics, neurology, orthopedics, plastics, and spine.
- Seeking a strong OR leader and relationship builder to serve as a clinical resource for the department, oversee 50 employees, and focus on employee engagement and retention.
- BSN and active Indiana or Compact RN license preferred.
- Indianapolis/Marion County, Indiana, is the fifteenth largest city in the United States. Indianapolis is two hours to Louisville, three hours to Chicago, and four hours to Nashville.
- As only one of 19 domestic destinations to be names to Time Magazine's list of the "World's Greatest Places" list, Indianapolis’ cultural attractions also landed it on Forbes’ coveted list of top U.S. travel destinations.
- Indianapolis is known as the racing capital of the world because it hosts three of the world's highest-attended single-day events: the Indy 500, the Brickyard 400 and the U.S. Grand Prix Formula One race. Professional sports are big here with the Indiana Pacers and the Indianapolis Colts. The city also boasts the world’s largest children’s museum among its many attractions. To enjoy the outdoors, check out Central Canal. The one-and-a-half mile long Central Canal offers locals and visitors alike access to gondola rides, pedal boats, and bicycles of all kinds to rent.
- Indianapolis is a city large enough to support a richly diverse cultural environment, yet small enough to maintain an affordable and neighborly community. Residents of Indianapolis take advantage of reasonable housing costs, great school systems, a business-friendly environment, and a friendly, accessible vibe.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.