A California Hospital is seeking a skilled leader to take on the role of Interim Lab Director!
- The Interim Lab Director will be responsible for the oversight of daily operations throughout the laboratory and will manage approximately 25 FTEs.
- This leader will ensure that all procedures within the laboratory are within local, state, and federal compliance policies and will strive to guarantee survey readiness.
- Will focus on stabilizing staffing measures throughout the department, and will work to provide a positive work environment for all staff members to ensure that adequate support is consistently provided.
- Seeking a strong leader who will be able to serve as a subject matter expert throughout the department while providing hands-on leadership when necessary.
- Must be willing to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $170,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Indio, California lies 23 miles east of Palm Springs and 127 miles east of Los Angeles.
- Indio is nicknamed the “City of Festivals” due to the many cultural events held in the city, with Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival being the most notable
- The city is home to 20 public parks, and the weather is prime to enjoy all they have to offer
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.