Come make a difference and do what you’ve always wished to do as a CNO, with Hansen Family Hospital in Iowa Falls, Iowa!
- As Chief Nursing Officer for Hansen Family Hospital, you have the unique opportunity to lead a steady clinical services team to outperform other rural hospitals.
- While assessing performance and facilitating employment growth, you will work to bridge the gap between inpatient and outpatient services, improve quality metrics across the board, and establish an environment where the staff is held accountable.
- Prior critical access hospital experience is preferred, especially at the CNO level.
- Hansen Family Hospital is a municipally-owned Critical Access Hospital located in the community of Iowa Falls, providing Hardin County and the surrounding communities with local healthcare services and critical care.
- A new hospital was opened in 2014, symbolizing the community's partnership and commitment to providing healthcare to the greater Hardin County area for many years to come.
- Hansen Family owns or is affiliated with 4 family medicine clinics, Surgery Clinic, and Hamilton Specialty Clinic, which hosts 12 visiting specialists.
- Iowa Falls is a city in Hardin County, Iowa. Home to Ellsworth Community College, beautiful and unique shops with famous eating establishments, and an International Art Collection, Iowa Falls provides the presence of a big town with the feel of small-town community support.
- Located a little over an hour north of Des Moines, under an hour north of Ames, and an hour and forty minutes northwest of Cedar Rapids, Iowa Falls is ideally situated near some of Iowa’s largest city centers.