Sunshine is calling! A California Hospital and Medical Center is searching for an Interim Manager, OR to join their team!
- The Interim Manager, OR will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of eight ORs and 152 FTEs.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience working in an acute care setting.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Irvine is an affluent city in Orange County, California, located under 25 minutes from Newport Beach, and Crystal Cove State Park, offering miles of Pacific coastline and inland canyons.
- The city of Irvine is a planned community, primarily residential but including multi-national business and industrial complexes. It is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
- With an abundance of entertainment and culinary options Irvine, California is the perfect place for a family.
- Southern California is well-known for its year-round pleasant weather, with average summer highs of 84 (F) and winter lows of 46 (F).
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.