Market President opportunity in Jackson, Mississippi!
The Market President has the responsibility and accountability for sustaining the vitality of the Mission, Vision and Strategic Initiatives of The Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System. The Market President will also take direct responsibility to maintain the financial viability of the market coupled with a culture of caring and open communication with all employees, community members, referring organizations and medical staff. The Market President reports to the System COO.
St. Dominic Health Services is sponsored by the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady and is a part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System. St. Dominic Health Services, based in Jackson Mississippi, is the parent company for a large group of subsidiary organizations and programs dedicated to providing compassionate care and hope as a healing ministry. These include St. Dominic Hospital (571-bed acute care facility), the Community Health Clinic, St. Dominic Medical Associates (physician network) and other community focused organizations. Prior to the transfer of sponsorship in July 2019, St. Dominic Health Services had been sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Springfield, IL., for more than 70 years.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Business or Health Administration
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience in hospital management; including at least 5 years as a President/CEO
- Experience in operating a financially successful organization, within a competitive environment
- Experience within an organization that has a strong commitment to Mission and culture of caring
- Experience working within an integrated health system
- Experience in the development and implementation of quality initiatives
- An open communications style with an open-door management style
- The ability to build strong relationships with the Medical Staff, both employed and independent
- Servant leadership philosophy
- Humility; honesty
- Team orientation and empowerment
- Experience as a mentor and confident leader
- Visible within the organization and the community
- Good cultural fit within the organization and community
- Licensure: Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) preferred
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.