Seeking a collaborative leader to join a Mississippi Hospital as Interim Pharmacy Manager!
- Manage approximately 40 FTEs including staff pharmacists, pharm techs, and a supervisor.
- There Interim Pharmacy Manager will lead the team through current process changes pertaining to EPIC and help staff navigate new tracking system set to be installed soon.
- Ideal candidates will be collaborative, calm, independent, and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- PharmD degree required; Mississippi pharmacy license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Jackson, Michigan, strikes the perfect balance of downtown excitement, rich history, natural beauty, culture, outdoor fun and accommodations.
- The city is home to an abundance of festivals, celebrations, and local artistry throughout the year that can keep all ages entertained.
- Known for the hundreds of native and migratory bird species that flock to the city each year, Jackson is a bird lover’s paradise.
- Looking for a more laid back scene The local beer, wine, and food flows freely from the Sandhill Crane Vineyards to the Grand River Marketplace.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.